Mwadlands will be open Friday 30th, Saturday 31st, and Sunday 1st April.
Closed Easter Monday 2nd April.
The Skatepark will then close for good Saturday 7th April at 7pm.
MON & TUES CLOSED
Unit 8 Copeland Park
133 Copeland Road
MWADLANDS is free to skate.
Here are some slightly dry but well important things to know before you come:
If you're over 16 you need to bring a valid photo ID. If you can't prove your age then you can't skate the park. Bring ID!
Without exception, everybody who skates Mwadlands has to sign a disclaimer on arrival. It's a one-off thing though: once you've done it, it's did.
If you are under 16 you will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you are under 16 and not accompanied by a parent or guardian, you will have to print off THIS FORM and get a parent or guardian to sign it. Then bring that print-out, along with a photo of the aforementioned parent or guardian's valid photo ID with their signature clearly visible on it, and then bring this stuff with you to the park.
We acknowledge that this is a bit long, but our insurance strictly demands it. It is a one-off procedure: once you've signed the disclaimer, you won't have to do it again when you come back to skate. You will still have to bring ID though. Don't be wah: it is a minor.
- Experienced riders only
- We strongly recommend that all riders use a helmet, pads, and other safety equipment
- You need to sign a disclaimer and collect a wristband to skate the skatepark
- Skatepark Rules: No smoking, no food, no alcohol, no drugs in the park
- Random bag checks in operation
- We reserve the right to refuse any person without explanation
- Please respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum when leaving the premises
- No waxing
- Bullying or violence of any kind is forbidden
- Be safe, and be safe to others